Product Code : Apan-331
Brand Name : Elcometer
As a Authorized dealer we are engaged in providing the broad assortment of Elcometer, UK make 'Concrete Inspection' Equipments. Elcometer 331, Model B Covermeter is easy to use cover meter quickly and accurately locates, orientates and measures the depth of cover over reinforcement bars.
Designed to meet IP65 this rugged waterproof cover meter can be used in the harshest of environments.
- Fast and accurate:
- Locate and determine orientation of rebar quickly, easily & accurately.
- Large, easy to read backlit display:
- For easy viewing in dark environments.
- Interchangeable search heads:
- Select from standard search head, narrow pitch search head, deep cover search head and borehole probe.
- Single handed operation:
- Most functions can be accessed & controlled through 4 simple keys.
- Intuitive menus in multiple languages:
- Allows use straight out of the box
- International bar sizes:
- User selectable bar sizes include metric, US Bar Numbers, ASTM/Canadian and Japanese for use anywhere in the world.
- Rechargeable battery supply:
- Battery packs can be charged inside or outside the gauge.
- Ergonomically shaped case:
- For ease of use and comfort, with a gentle curve to fit snugly against the hip
- Covermeter /rebar location
- Rebar orientation
- Depth of cover
- Large cover (thickness) reading mm or inches
- Large graphics display with backlight
- Multiple language menu structure
- Signal strength bar
- Interchangeable heads with LED & keypad
- User selectable bar range sizes & numbers
- Rugged waterproof case (IP65)
- Adjustable beep volume & earphone socket
- Measurement sound modes : Locate (tone increases as head approaches rebar)
- Large half cell reading mV
- Packaging Details
- Model B / Model BH / SH / TH / THD.
Concrete Covermeter, standard search head & search head connecting cable, Rechargeable battery pack & charger (UK, US & EU),Half-Cell & search head connecting cable, Covermasterâ¢ software and PC cable,earphone, shoulder strap, plastic carry case & operating instructions.
ACI 318, ASTM C876-91, BS1881:201, BS1881:204, BS8110, CP 110, DGZfP:B2, DGZfP:B3, DIN 1045, EC2, SIA 262, SS-EN 206, Concrete Society Technical Report 60, UNI 10174