|Home||» Products||» Optical Instrument||» Optical Density Meter|
Optical Density Meter
As a Authorized dealer we are engaged in providing the broad assortment of wide gamut of optical instruments for various applications. Optical Density Meter is used to measure the transmittance and optical density of the various materials.
±2% (50% --- 100%)
2. Optical density measurement range : 0.00 OD - 6.00 OD
3. Dot area measurement range : 0 --- 100%
4. Optical density resolution : 0.01 OD
5. Measurement accuracy : ±0.02% (0 --- 2.00 OD)
±2% (2.00 --- 6.00 OD)
6. Transmittance resolution : 0.0005%
7. Aperture : 2mm
8.Light source : ANSI/ISO visual standard
9. Instrument weight : about 1250 g
10. Power supply : 4*AAA alkaline dry battery
11. Instrument size : 70mm * 130mm * 28mm(L*W*H)
2. Simple to operate and easy to use.
3. Able to measure densities up to 6.0 OD.
4. Ideal for all graphic arts film applications, from quality control to calibration.
5. Directly measures absolute optical density, relative optical density and dot area.
6.Completely self-contained operation. No independent power supply or light source required.
Important three types of product measurement:
A) The transmittance of various diffuse transmission materials such as milky, fogged, abrasive, matte materials
B) Absolute optical density of materials like X ray film, aluminum film.
C) All graphic arts film, measuring absolute optical density and relative density and dot area