|Home||» Products||» Environmental Monitoring Instruments||» Panel IR Thermometer|
Panel IR Thermometer
As a Authorized dealer we are engaged in providing the broad assortment of "Tempeartre Test and measurement Instruments" for varius applications.
Panel IR Thermometer CE certified digital non-contact infrared thermometer with built-in laser pointers and back-light LCD display. This top-of-the-line device has a super narrow 50:1 distance to spot ratio and a wide range of -31 oF to 1652 oF (-35 oC to 900 oC).
This advanced designed digital light weight device is superseded Forget the old analog devices, gives you accurate measurement from safe distance. The build-in laser pointer help you aim better at the object for an accurate result. The back light LCD screen allows you to read easily in the dark.
The industrial panel design allows easy integration of the meter with the existing work bench. It keeps your work environment neat and clean.
- Non-contact Infra-Red thermometer with laser pointer measures to 900 deg.C / 1652 Deg.F
- Easy to use for measuring temperature of hot or moving objects from a safe distance
- Super narrow 50:1 field of view (measure 1" target at 50" distance)
- Built-in laser pointers to improve aim
- Fast sampling time (less than 500ms)
- oC / oF switchable and Auto Power Off
- Adjustable emissivity (0.1 ~ 1.0)
- Automatic data hold
- Stand, cable and mounting kit included
- Emissivity: Adjustable 01. ~ 1.0
- Low battery indication
- Set Min, Max, Lock
- IR thermometer measuring range: -35° C to 900°C or -31°F to 1652°F
- Resolution: 0.1Ã‚°C/ Ã‚°F
- Accuracy: ± 1.5% or Ã‚± 2°C or 4°F
- Power: 230 VAC (±10%), 0.1A, 50/60 Hz
- Dimension / Wt.: 71 x 71 x 87mm / 268g
- Temperature Sensor
- Instruction Manual
- Test Report