- Each red, yellow, green signal tower has an integrated alarm providing both visual and audible warnings
- Remotely monitor and record climatic parameters:
- Relative humidity
- Ambient air temperature
- Surface temperature
- Specific humidity
- TΔ (the difference between surface temperature and dewpoint)
- The Elcometer 320 can also be used as a stand alone environmental warning station - ideal for single zone monitoring
- Up to 254 monitoring stations can be set up remotely either by Bluetooth® or over an Ethernet TCP/IP connection
The Elcometer 319 is connected to a signal tower and alarm via an embedded PC which is connected to the control and monitoring computers via standard Ethernet TCP/IP or by Bluetooth® for remote monitoring.
Through the simple use of the internationally recognised red, yellow, green traffic light sequence, ElcoMonitor™ allows Quality Managers to see, at a glance, the environmental conditions of up to 254 locations from the comfort of their office chair.
ElcoMonitor™ software incorporates Set Up Wizards which guide the User through the initial set up of each Elcometer 320 Monitoring Station. Once a station has been assembled and switched on, ElcoMonitor™ searches for all the active monitoring stations.
Each station can be set up remotely using ElcoMonitor™ Software. Station set ups include:
- Which two climate parameters to be used for each station
- User definable red, yellow and green warning limits
- Flashing red light additional warning parameter
- Data recording frequency
- Warning buzzer alarm duration
Username and passwords are used to ensure that only approved administrators can amend the set up of each station.
All measurement values (RH, SH, Ta, Ts, TΔ) from each station are transmitted back to ElcoMonitor™ allowing remote investigation of all the environmental conditions.