As a Authorized dealer we are engaged in providing the broad assortment of "Hardness Tester" includes table top and Portable type. leeb hardness means the ratio of the impacting velocity and the rebounding velocity of the impact body when the spherically test tip is located 1 mm above the testing surface.
The impact body, which is equipped with tungsten carbide, impact velocities are measured at the 1mm point from the work piece in the following way: the integrated permanent magnet will produce directly proportional voltage with the impact velocity.
· Pen type design
· Self contained (Impact device and display integrated): no cables.
· The unique large-screen OLED color display (1.77-inch OLED Screen)
· Interchangeable D impact device (standard) /DL impact device (optional) can achieve one unit dual use; can be used in the restricted area measurement.
· With battery compartment, battery can be replaced. Using standard AAA Lithum battery.
· Highly accuracy in any impact direction (360 degree), automatically identify impact direction and gravity compensation
· Easy Operation, the four soft keys above the screen achieve the various functions.
Display Type : 1.77 inch OLED with resolution 160x128 pixels
Hardness Scale : HL, HB, HRB, HRC, HV, HS. σb.
Measuring Range : HLD (200-960) HRC(19.8-68.5) HB(30-651) HV(80-976) HS(26.4-99.5) HRB(13.5-100).σb.(375-2639)
Impact Device : D type impact device (Standard); Optional DL type impact device
Accuracy : ±6HLD (HLD=800), Repeatability < 6HLD (HLD=800)
Measuring direction : 360 degree by manual setting
Material : Steel & Cast Steel, Stainless Steel, GC IRON, NC IRON, Cast Aluminum alloy, Macht metal, Copper-tin alloy, Brass, Forged Steel
Resolution : 1HL, 1HV, 1HB, 0.1HRB, 0.1HRC, 0.1HS
Calibration : Automatic
Memory : 1000 groups ,each group include 6 testing result and 1 average value
Communication : USB port, used for recharging and data transmission
Software : DataVIEW Software for transmission, storage, and printing
Power : AAA Polymer lithium battery , Capacity of 600 MA/H, voltage:3.7 V, warning under low voltage
Instrument Shut-off : AUTO OFF after 3 minutes of inactivity
Temperature : -10 to +50 Degrees Celsius
Net Weight : 110g with D type impact device,125g with DL type impact device
Size : 150mm x 46mm x 23mm
Standard : GB/T 17394-1998, ASTM A956