Product Code : ApPIS-WiFi
As a Authorized dealer we are engaged in providing the broad assortment of Vision Inspection instruments.
This handheld high definition wireless / WiFi inspection camera makes use of optoelectronic technology to detect hard-to-reach area with high quality images compared to traditional models. This new models can perfect matching with your smartphones, tablets, laptops and PCs. You can capture image and video. ln addition, the camera head equips 6pcs of High-Intensity LEDs(with brightness control button)to illuminate the exploring areas specifically. The 0.5m/lm camera tube is IP67 waterproof standard with 5.5/7.0/8.0mm diameter camera head, so that you can explore area gaps and holes.
- Network Standard: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Antenna: Built-in IPEX antenna
- Operating Frequency: 2.4GHZ
- Data Rate: 802.11 a/b/g/n:up to 150Mbps
- Camera Diameter: 8.5mm
- Shaft Diameter: 7.0mm
- Image Sensor: 2.0Megapixel CMOS
- Video Resolution: 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x720
- Viewing angle: 60
- Depth of Field: 60mm-100mm
- Camera Light Source: 6 adjustable high-intensity LEDs
- IP Code: IP67
- LED Flash light: 1W CREE LED
- Operating Temperature: 0~45C
- Power Source: 3.7V rechargeable Li-ion polymer battery
- Max battery life: 2-3 hours
- Certifications: CE RoHs
- Quick snap
- Quick video recording
- Quick review
- Av out
- Video/picture viewer
- 16 Language selected
- Widely used in cars and many industries
- Capable to investigate dark and hard-to-reach areas.
- Inspection of hard-to-reach or hard-to-see area or equipment.
- Steel equipment maintenance, pipe products used for the quality inspection.
- Industrial machinery inspection, boiler, heat exchanger; Mechanical equipment and manufacturing equipment.
- Electrical and electronic industrial machinery, parts inspection, and the research and development areas.
- Auto check engine, hydraulic parts, nozzle parts quality inspection and assembly testing.
- Railway, ship inspection turbine, heater, diesel engine, the flame boiler, pipe inspection.
- Petrochemical technology configuration pipes, pressure vessels, boilers, heat exchangers and other equipment.