As a Authorized dealer we are engaged in providing the broad assortment of Elcometer, UK make 'Concrete Inspection' Equipments. Elcometer 331, Model B Covermeter is easy to use cover meter quickly and accurately locates, orientates and measures the depth of cover over reinforcement bars.
Designed to meet IP65 this rugged waterproof cover meter can be used in the harshest of environments.
- Fast and accurate: Locate and determine orientation of rebar quickly, easily & accurately.
- Large, easy to read backlit display: For easy viewing in dark environments.
- Interchangeable search heads: Select from standard search head, narrow pitch search head, deep cover search head and borehole probe.
- Single handed operation: Most functions can be accessed & controlled through 4 simple keys.
- Intuitive menus in multiple languages: Allows use straight out of the box
- International bar sizes : User selectable bar sizes include metric, US Bar Numbers, ASTM/Canadian and Japanese for use anywhere in the world.
- Rechargeable battery supply: Battery packs can be charged inside or outside the gauge.
- Ergonomically shaped case: For ease of use and comfort, with a gentle curve to fit snugly against the hip
- Covermeter /rebar location
- Rebar orientation
- Depth of cover
- Large cover (thickness) reading mm or inches
- Large graphics display with backlight
- Multiple language menu structure
- Signal strength bar
- Interchangeable heads with LED & keypad
- User selectable bar range sizes & numbers
- Rugged waterproof case (IP65)
- Adjustable beep volume & earphone socket
- Measurement sound modes :Locate (tone increases as head approaches rebar)
- Large half cell reading mV
What is the purpose of cover meter?
An tool called a cover metre is used to find rebars and determine the precise concrete cover. The less sophisticated rebar detectors can only find metallic items below the surface. Due to the cost-effective design, the pulse-induction method is one of the most commonly used solutions.
What are the factors that affect cover meter measurement?
Cover measurement is often influenced by neighbouring bars (i.e. parallel bars that are close to the one being measured). The study's bars were spaced 100mm apart. Since cover measurement accuracy will increase if bar spacing increases, this study does not include other bigger bar spacing.