The Elcometer 308 Digital Hygrometer provides a simple and fast measurement of relative humidity (RH) and surface temperature (Ts) and is ideal for use in very hot climates. This Digital Hygrometer has been specifically designed for use in very hot climates where the surface temperature of the substrate can exceed the paint manufacturerâs recommended limits for successful painting. Painting outside recommended limits can have a detrimental affect on the performance and lifetime of the coating.
- Rugged design: Suitable for use in extreme environments the Elcometer 308 Hygrometer is dustproof and waterproof with fully sealed sensors.
- Measurement Hold / Release function: With a single button press readings are âheldâ on the screen. These can then be recorded before simply pressing the button again to âreleaseâ the screen and continue to take further readings as necessary.
- Backlight: Bright screen making information easy to read â ideal in dark or confined spaces.
- Operating Range : -20ÂºC to +80ÂºC (-4 ÂºF to +176ÂºF)
- Surface Temperature (TS) : -20ÂºC to +80ÂºC (-4 ÂºF to +176ÂºF)
- Relative Humidity (RH) & Accuracy :0% to 100% RH (Â±3%)
- Resolution : 0.1ÂºC (0.1ÂºF) / 0.1
- Power Supply : 2 x AA batteries or via USB Cable
- Battery Life :Greater than 40 hours (Backlight off
- Dimensions : 180 x 75 x 35mm (7 x 3 x 1.4â)
- Weight : 300g (10.6oz)
- Elcometer 308 Hygrometer, wrist strap,
- 2 x AA batteries,
- protective pouch with belt clip,
- RH & surface probe calibration certificate
- operating instructions