As an Authorized dealer we are engaged in providing the broad assortment of "Test and measurement Instruments" for wide gamut of applications.
Infrared Power meter is used for measuring the optical power density of infrared ray and automatically calculate the IR transmission value.
Infrared power meter is an infrared power measuring instrument, which is used for measuring the infrared radiation luminance. Its unit is Watt persquare meter (W/m2).
- Irradiance measuring range: 0 -40000 W / m2
- Accuracy: Â± 10%
- Relative intensity: 0 - 9999%
- Spectral range: (1000-1700 nm); p = 1400 nm
- Detector Diameter: 10mm
- Dimensions: 125mm x 69mm x 24.5mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: around 140 grams (including battery)
- Operating temperature: -20 Â° C - +70 Â° C
- Power supply: 4 pieces of AAAalkaline batteries
- 2 measurement parameters in one instruments :
- IR transmission meter
- IR power meter
- Evaluating heat-insulating property of the...
- Tint of windows
- solar films
- Other transparent materials
- Measuring optical power density of infrared ray, wavelength response (1000nm 1700nm), gives visual and reliable result