As a Authorized dealer we are engaged in providing the broad assortment of wide gamut of optical instruments for various applications. LS116 light transmittance meter is used for measure percentage of light transmitted through transparent material (such as glass, plastic substrates etc.). This meter is self-contained light sources and self -calibration. No manual adjustment is needed.
- Instrument Size: 130mmx70mmx28mm(LxWxH)
- Sample diameter: > 10mm
- Weigh: 500g (exclude batteries)
- Resolution: 0.1%
- Accuracy: +/-1% (Colorless and transparent material)
- Visible light wavelength: 380nm-760nm ( Full Weighted Spectrum)
- Battery: 4*AAA alkaline battery
- The light transmission meter has High repeatability and resolution
- Auto-calibration and simple calibration
- High quality certified optical system for transmission value measurement
- Simple and ease operation.