As a Authorized dealer we are engaged in providing the broad assortment of wide gamut of optical instruments.Increasingly, specifications and standards require an assessment of gloss. Gloss measurement is necessary to monitor the uniformity, compatibility, or possibly the deterioration of any protective gloss finish. Using the 4 adjustable posts and the small measurement area, the Elcometer 400 is perhaps the only glossmeter designed specifically for measuring covered surfaces, small components and complex shapes. Continuous reading mode allows the rapid assessment of finish variation.
No need to wait for data to download, the LCD screen displays screen index, maximum temperature & graphical representation for each probe. Measures a whole range of products and designs - including:
- Paint finish
- Wood Varnish
- Automobile parts: Trim, steering wheel, dashboard
- Glazed Ceramics
- Frosted Glass
- Large digital clear and easy to read display giving meaningful readings
- Non-destructive gloss measurement
- Measurement of 60 degrees ASTM Gloss optimized for small areas from low gloss or matt to high gloss
- Fully Statistical model
- Continuous function enables user to "SCAN" the product quickly
- 300 measurement Memory
- Foot Switch for two hand operation
- Data Output to Computer
- Full Statistics: Mean, SD, CV
- 4 Jigging Posts to help in repeatably positioning an item
- Optional Jig for repeatably placement of 5mm to 150mm radius cylinders
The Elcometer 400 Novo-Curve is a bench top instrument and parts to be measured are placed over the central aperture. A positioning facility allows repeatable measurements. Statistical analysis is available at the touch of a button and results may be downloaded to a PC via USB interface.
The Elcometer 400 Novo-Curve measures over an area approximately 3% of the size of that utilised by a standard glossmeter (2mm x 2mm).
This instrument is designed to store and average up to 199 readings, so it is possible to "average" a larger area and by using a suitable sample population, it is possible to obtain representative results by statistical analysis