As an Authorized dealer we are engaged in providing the broad assortment of meteorological laboratory instruments and sensors.
Wind direction sensor is made of the high quality aluminum extrusion, covered by plating coating, with the functions of rain-proof, anti-corrosion, anti-aging and interference of strong magnetic.
The sensor measures the wind direction in the outdoor environment, it is divided into east, west, north, and southeast etc.16 directions. It is of high quality with best price. It's widely used in the fields of environmental protection, meteorology, agriculture, forestry, water conservancy, construction, research and teaching.
- Measurement range: 16 directions (360 degrees)
- Measurement accuracy: ±5%
- Input voltage: DC 5 V ~ 24 V DC
- Output signal: switch the signal/current signal/voltage signal
- Hydraulic and Hydroelectricity
- R&D / Education