Elcometer 500 Concrete Coating Thickness Gauge
Product Code : Apan-Elco-500
Brand Name : Elcometer
As an Authorized dealer we are engaged in providing the broad assortment of Elcometer, UK make Civil Infrastructure process monitoring instruments.
The Elcometer 500 Coating Thickness Gauge reliably and non-destructively measures (up to 10mm) the thickness of coatings on concrete and other similar substrates like Drywall / Plasterboard, cinder block, concrete block, brick, and other cementitious substrates.
Using state of the art ultrasonic technology, the Elcometer 500 can accurately, repeatably, reliably and non-destructively measure coatings, from 150µm up to 10mm (6 to 390mils) thick.
- Accurately measure up to 10mm (390mils) of coatings on concrete or other similar substrates
- Easy to read, user definable display with automatic screen brightness.
- Store up to 100,000 readings in up to 1,000 alpha-numeric batches.
- Rugged, intelligent probes - with field replaceable tips, measure up to 10mm (390mils)
C1 150 - 4,000micron (6 - 150mils)
C2 750 - 10,000 micron (32 - 390mils)
The Elcometer 500 is available in two models:
- Measure more than 60 readings per minute in standard mode and over 140 readings per minute in scan mode.
- Rugged, dust & waterproof design equivalent to IP54, ideal for almost all environments.
- USB & Bluetooth data output to PC and Android or iOS mobile devices
- Ergonomic design, ideal for continuous use.
- ElcoMaster is a fast, easy to use software solution for all your data management and quality assurance needs, preparing professional inspection reports at the click of a button.
- Data transferred to ElcoMaster includes:
- Date and time stamped readings
- Statistical values
- Limit values
- Readings above high limit
- Run charts & histograms
- Batch and gauge information
- Calibration information
- Choice of calibration methods
- High and low reading resolution
- Rolling statistics
(Number of Readings, Mean, Lowest Reading, Highest Reading, Standard Deviation and Coefficient of Variation)
- Fast reading rate: 60+ readings per minute
- USB live reading data output to PC using ElcoMasterÃâÃ® software
Model T: All the features of the Model B plus:
- Full statistics
- 100,000 reading memory in up to 1,000 batches
- Limit memories
- Fast reading rate:
- 60+ readings per minute, standard mode
- 140+ readings per minute in scan mode
- Run chart, bar graph and reading and differential mode with pass/fail indication
- USB and Bluetooth data output to ElcoMaster® and ElcoMaster® Mobile Apps for iOS and Android devices
- Packaging Details
- Elcometer 500 Coating Thickness Gauge Model B & T :
Elcometer 500 Coating Thickness Gauge, 4ml (0.14fl oz) Bottle of Probe Tip Oil, 120ml (4fl oz) Bottle of Ultrasonic Couplant, 2 x AA Batteries, Protective Case, Transit Case (Model T), Wrist Harness, 3 x Screen Protector, ElcoMaster® Software (Model T), USB Cable (Model T), Test Certificate
Elcometer 500 Coatings on Concrete Inspection Kit :
Elcometer 500 Model T Coating Thickness Gauge, C1 & C2 coating thickness probes, C1 & C2 probe measurement foils: 1, 2, 3 & 8mm (40, 80, 120 & 310mils), Elcometer 456 Model B Ferrous Integral Gauge, Elcometer 456 calibration foils: 0.5 & 1.5mm (20 & 60mils), 2 x coating calibration moulds, 120ml (4fl oz) bottle of ultrasonic couplant, 4ml (0.14fl oz) bottle of probe tip oil, transit case, ElcoMaster® software & USB cable
- ASTM D6132, SSPC PA9 & ISO 2808 Method 10