|Home||» Products||» Analytical Lab and Field||» Irrigation Water Testing Kit|
Irrigation Water Testing Kit
All experts agree that the irrigation water sample should be analyzed as soon asthe sample is drawn, preferably on thesame day because the physical, chemical and bacteriological changes that take place with time can give misleading analysis results, which may not be representative of the water at site.
Presently, Water Testing Laboratories are mostly located in big cities, quite away from farmers. Hence, it takes one or two days for farmers to reach the water sample to the distant laboratory for analysis. Depending on the other priorities in the Laboratories, if analysis is delayed for few days, the whole purpose of analysis is defeated.
Testing of Irrigation water at site itself immediately with the help of “Irrigation Water Testing Kits,” therefore, becomes very important.
Following parameters of Irrigation water can be analyzed using the Kit.
No. of Water Samples tested with Kit – 100 Nos.
- Sodium (by calculation)
- Ca/Mg Ratio
- E.C. (Optional)
1. Test the water yourself at farm / home itself.
2. Testing procedures (given in Hindi/ English) are very easy.
3. No training required.
4. Time and trouble involved in sending sample to laboratory is saved.
5. Test report is available on the spot, immediately.
6. Economical per sample cost.
7. Also saves cost of sending sample to laboratory.