|Home||» Products||» Civil Engineering Instrument||» Rebound Hammer|
As a Authorized dealer we are engaged in providing the broad assortment of Elcometer, UK make 'Concrete Inspection' Equipments. Elcometer 181 Analogue Concrete Test Hammer provides a quick, simple and inexpensive method for non-destructive evaluation of concrete compression strength and other masonry materials.
Concrete test hammers are one of the most widely used instruments in the field of non-destructive testing and Elcometer offer both mechanical and digital models.
This gauge consists of a spring loaded plunger which, when released, strikes the surface with fixed and constant impact energy. During the rebound stroke, the mass moves a pointer that indicates the maximum point of return and at the same time indicates a reference value called Rebound Number.
This number, converted by the correlations available on the hammer, gives the compression resistance value in respect of the impact angle.
- Impact Energy 2.207 Nm
- Supplied with grinding stone to prepare test surface
- Aluminium body
- Rebound value indicated on test hammer
- Rebound value chart on body, for quick calculation of compressive strength
- Curve selection on chart dependant on testing angle
Better than +/- 2 Rebound Number (When tested on Calibration Anvil at 80)
2 Rebound Number(s)
10 to 100 Rebound Number(s)
Hammer: 280mm (11.02") length x 55mm (2.17") diameter
In Case: 350mm (13.78") length x 80mm (3.15") diameter
1.5kg (3.3lbs) with case
Elcometer 181 analogue concrete test hammer,
plastic storage case,
- Packaging Details
- Elcometer 181 analogue concrete test hammer, plastic storage case, abrasive stone & operating instructions
- STANDARDS: ASTM C805, BS 1881:202, DIN 1048, EN 12504-2, ISO 8045, NFP18-417, UNI 9189