As a Authorized dealer we are engaged in providing the broad assortment of Elcometer Coating Inspection Equipments.
Surface preparation is one of the most important factors in the successful a coating or surface treatment and is critical to the effective lifetime of the coating. For any coating to perform successfully it is essential that the substrate is prepared properly.
Ensuring the correct surface preparation optimises the performance of the coating and material usage. Elcometer supply a range of products to meet each of the key industry standard surface preparation inspection methods, including surface condition, blasting parameters, surface profile, surface roughness and surface cleanliness.
Surface cleanliness: Soluble salts & ion specific contamination (sulphates, chlorides, nitrates etc.) which are often invisible to the eye, together with amine blush (for amine cured epoxy coatings) can result in premature coating failure, resulting in high re-coating and maintenance costs. Elcometer has a range of test equipment for assessing surface cleanliness prior to coating.
Elcometer 138 Bresle Salt Kit
It is essential that the level of contaminants on a surface is measured prior to putting of the coating to ensure the quality of the coating and that its optimum lifetime is achieved.
If the coating is put to a contaminated surface, which is not properly prepared, it could fail prematurely resulting in costly re-coating and high maintenance costs.
The Elcometer 138 Bresle Kit includes the Elcometer 138 Conductivity Meter. This lightweight, portable conductivity meter accurately measures the salinity of the test samples.
The sensor cartridge can be easily replaced when necessary and displays conductivity in a range of units including: S/cm, S/m, ppm and % salinity.
- Elcometer 135C Bresle Test Patch
- Elcometer 138E Conductivity Meter
- Standard Calibration Solution
- Bottle of Pure Distilled Water
- Syringes & Needles
- Plastic Beaker
- Batteries, Transit Case & User Guid
Key features of the Elcometer 135C Bresle Test Patch include:
- Easy to peel off after test, leaving no foam on the substrate
- 19% thicker foam walls than traditional patches - easier to insert a needle
- Sealed compartment with clear flexible membrane for sampling soluble impurities
- Covers on both sides to protect against dust and contaminants
- Supplied with a Certificate of Cleanliness & Test Area
- Available in boxes of 25 & 100