As a Authorized dealer we are engaged in providing the broad assortment of wide gamut of optical instruments for Optical Instruments. The Elcometer 6085 is an affordable sphere spectrophotometer, designed to give fast, precise and accurate colour measurement information on materials ranging from paper and paint to plastics and textiles.
- Diffuse/8Â° sphere optical geometry
- Lightweight, compact, portable instrument
- Fixed 8mm aperture
- Large, easy-to-read high res graphical colour LCD display
- Opacity and colour strength measurement
- Simultaneous measurement of both specular component included and specular component excluded
- Rugged construction
- Reliable detent lock
- Rechargeable battery for remote use
Measuring Functions and Indices
- The Elcometer 6085 provides absolute and difference measurements for the following colourmetric systems. These values can be obtained from any of the nine illuminants with 2Â° or 10Â° observer angle: L*a*b*, DL*Da*Db*, L *C*hÂ°, DL*DC*DH*, DE*ab, DECMC, DE CIE94 and XYZ. Whiteness and Yellowness per ASTM E 313-98.
- The instrument stores up to 1000 standards with tolerances for easy pass/fail measurement. A simplified green tick shown on screen shows a straight forward pass indication or a red cross to show a failed. Results are shown at a glance showing detailed colour comparison data for analyst.
Quick Colour Compare
- A quick measurement can be taken to compare two colours. This allows the operator to take quality control readings in a time efficient manner without having to create tolerances or store data.
- The Elcometer 6085âs diffusing sphere is made of Spectalon , a durable, highly reflective material designed to perform in a rigorous production environment. The diffusing material prevents degradation due to the flaking and chipping of the sphere wall material.
Opacity, Colour Strength and Shade Sorting
- The instrument can measure opacity as well as three colour-strength options: chromatic, apparent and tri-stimulus calculations. The Elcometer 6085 also performs 555 shade sorting. This is an important consideration in the colour quality control of manufactured products involving plastics, painted or textile materials.
Texture and Gloss Influence
- To determine the influence of the specular component, the 6085 allows simultaneous measurement of both specular - included (colour) and specular-excluded (appearance).