|Home||» Products||» Material Testing||» Digital Portable Hardness Tester with Printer|
Digital Portable Hardness Tester with Printer
As a Authorized dealer we are engaged in providing the broad assortment of "Hardness Tester" includes table top and Portable type.
Silent features of Digital Portable Hardness Tester :
- Small volume with light weight, it is convenient for taking. Its outline dimensions are 212mm—80mm—32mm.
- Wide measuring range. It can measure the hardness of all metallic materials. Direct display of hardness scales HRB, HRC, HV, HB, HS, HL and three types of strength values immediately.
- Large screen LCD, showing all functions and parameters. With EL background light. Seven impact devices are available for special application. Automatically identify the type of impact devices, and with the user calibration function
- Auto power off to save energy.
- Measuring range(170-960)HLD, (17-68.5)HRC, (19-651)HB, (80-976)HV, (30-100)HS, (59-85)HRA, (13-100)HRB
- Measuring direction0°~360°
- Hardness ScaleHLHBHRBHRCHRAHVHS
- Displaysegment LCD
- Data memory100 groups max.ï¼ˆrelative to impact times 32
- Printing paper: width is 57.5±0.5mm, diameter is 30mm.
- Battery pack: 6V NI-MH
- Battery charger: 9V/500mA
- Continuous working periodabout 150 hours With back light off, no printingï¼‰
- Communication interfaceUSB
- Outline dimensions212mm — 80mm— 32mm
- Operating temperature: 10 to 50ƒ
- Storage temperature: -30ƒ to60ƒ
- Humidity: 90
Die cavity of molds
Bearings and other parts
Failure analysis of pressure vessel, steam generator and other equipment
Heavy work piece
The installed machinery and permanently assembled parts
Testing surface of a small hollow space
Material identification in the warehouse of metallic materials
Rapid testing in large range and multi-measuring areas for large-scale work piece.
- Packaging Details
- Main unit with impact device type D, Built-in printer (on top), Test block with HLD-value, Charger, Cleaning brush, RS-232 Data cable, SINOWON certificate, Operation Manual, Carrying case, Optional Accessories: Optional Support Ring, Optional Impact devices
- ASTM A 956