|Home||» Products||» Coating Inspection||» Elcometer 456 Coating Thickness Gauge|
Elcometer 456 Coating Thickness Gauge
- Packaging Details
- AS 2331.1.4, AS 3894.3-B, AS/NZS 1580.108.1, ASTM B 499, ASTM D 1186-B, ASTM D 1400, ASTM D 7091, ASTM E 376, ASTM G 12, BS 3900-C5-6B, BS 3900-C5-6A, BS 5411-11, BS 5411-3, BS 5599, DIN 50981, DIN 50984, ECCA T1, EN 13523-1, Elcometer 456 gauge, calibration foils (integrals only), wrist harness, transit case (T), protective case (B, S, T), 1 x screen protectors (S, T), 2 x AA batteries, operating instructions, USB cable (S, T), ElcoMaster® software (S, T)
- AS 2331.1.4, AS 3894.3-B, AS/NZS 1580.108.1, ASTM B 499, ASTM D 1186-B, ASTM D 1400, ASTM D 7091, ASTM E 376, ASTM G 12, BS 3900-C5-6B, BS 3900-C5-6A, BS 5411-11, BS 5411-3, BS 5599, DIN 50981, DIN 50984, ECCA T1, EN 13523-1, IMO MSC.215(82), IMO MSC.244 (83), ISO 1461, ISO 19840, ISO 2063, ISO 2360, ISO 2808-6A, ISO 2808-6B, ISO 2808-7C, ISO 2808-7D, ISO 2808-12, NF T30-124, SS 184159, SSPC PA 2, US Navy PPI 63101-000, US Navy NSI 009-32
As a Authorized dealer we are engaged in providing the broad assortment of Elcometer, UK make Dry Film Coating Thickness (DFT) gauge used to measure the thickness of dry film coating, this gauge is well known in worldwide.The new Elcometer 456 Coating Thickness Gauge sets new standards making measuring dry film thickness faster, reliable and accurate; helping you to become more efficient.
The Elcometer 456 is available in four different models: B, S and T. Each coating thickness gauge provides the user with increasing functionality - from the entry level Elcometer 456 B, to the top of the range Elcometer 456 T, with memory, alpha-numeric batching and Bluetooth® communication.
Separate models, with their wide range of probes, provide even greater measurement flexibility.
All probes are fully interchangeable; whilst ferrous gauges accept any ferrous probe and non-ferrous gauges accept any non-ferrous probes the dual FNF gauges accept all ferrous, non-ferrous and dual FNF probes
- Fast reading rate of 70+ per minute
- Multiple calibration memories
- Alpha numeric batch identification
- User selectable calibration methods
- Compatible with all Elcometer software including ElcoMaster 2.0
- Wide range of interchangeable probes
- USB and Bluetooth™ data output
- Stores up to 75,000 readings in 999 batches
- Measures up to 30mm (1200mils) of coating on metal substrates
The new ElcoMaster 2.0 is a fast, easy to use software solution for all your reporting requirements.
- Repeatable and reproducible
- 2 year gauge warranty
- Supplied with fully traceable test certificates
- Batch date and time stamp facility
- Measurement Capability to ±1%
- Conforms to national & international standards
- Temperature stable measurements
- Increased reading resolution for thin coatings
- Measures accurately on smooth, rough, thin and curved surfaces