The Adhesion testers we deal in are used to measure the force needed to separate a coating from the given substrate. These are also known as the pull-off adhesion testers, which are also used to evaluate the veneer's bond strength. These have significant role in many sectors. These feature a self-aligning measuring head and compensate for several surface irregularities. Adhesion testers are extensively used during the development process as well as product research. These have dustproof and waterproof make. These are protected from the vibration.
- As an authorized dealer we are engaged in providing the broad assortment of Coating Inspection Equipment's.
- ASTM D3121 - 17 : Standard Test Method for Tack of Pressure-Sensitive Adhesives by Rolling Ball
- The rolling-ball tack test is fast, easy to run, and requires little investment in equipment and little operator training. This test is intended primarily for quality control use since it demonstrates good reproducibility within a single laboratory and ability to detect batch-to-batch variations accurately if adhesive film thickness is held constant. Rolling ball tack is not intended as an investigative tool since for most pressure sensitive adhesive applications rolling ball tack results do not correlate well with application tack requirements.
- This test method covers measurement of the comparative tack of pressure-sensitive adhesives by a rolling ball and is most appropriate for low-tack adhesives. This test method is only one of several available for the measurement of tack.
- Solid aluminum construction, made to withstand many years of laboratory use
- CNC machined inclined trough, engineered for a smooth and accurate test
- Extra care taken in the design to minimize a "bounce" at the ball-to-tape interface
- Tape Initial Adhesion Tester is used to test Adhesive strength of tape and judge the initial adhesion strength by the rolling distance of the steel ball.
- Let the steel ball roll over the tape placed on the leaning surface, valuate its initial adhesion according to the size of the maximum ball that the given tape length can stick.
- Definition: Initial adhesion: Objects and pressure-sensitive adhesive tape with small pressure brief contact between the cohesive surface, the adhesion of adhesive tape that effect on objects called initial adhesion.
- Inclined planet roll ball device: Through steel and pressure-sensitive adhesive tape with small pressure brief touching between the cohesive surface, the adhesion of adhesive tape that effect on steel to test initial adhesion.
- Angle Range : 0 ~ 60
- Panel Width : 120 mm
- Testable Area Width : 80 mm
- Standard Steel Ball : 1/32 inch ~ 1 inch
- Instrument Dimension : 320 mm (L) x 140 mm (W) x 180 mm (H)
- Net Weight : 6 kg