As a Authorized dealer we are engaged in providing the broad assortment of Hardness Tester for wide range of material Testing applications.
Rockwell Cum Superficial Hardness Testing Machine is manufactured under strict quality control at all manufacturing stages. This model is suitable for testing hardness of metals and alloys of all kinds, hard or soft, whether flat or round etc. or of irregular shape. This model is having superior design to that of existing conventional Rockwell Hardness Testers &easy to operate still quite sensitive &accurate.
- Machine is having different Taper front look and superior aesthetic look over conventional Rockwell Hardness Tester.
- Unidirectional Big Dial type auto load selection knob for load selection of loads 15,30,45,60,100 & 150 kgf.
- Most of the important parts are plated to avoid rusting.
- An antifriction linear bearing is fixed in Hardened & ground bush which will provide perfect vertical movement of diamond holder. Thus the testing of small pin or ball up to 3mm dia is possible.
- All models conform to - IS : 1586, BS 10109-2, ASTM-E-18 & ISO : 6508-2 for Rockwell & Superficial Test.
SALIENT FEATURES :
- LCD Graphical Display with 128 x 64 pixels & Results are displayed in BIG Font size
- Minor load is graphically displayed on LCD screen (Minor load auto brake system)
- Provision of Numbers. of tests, mean, standard deviation, maximum, minimum range, individual test hardness numbers in PC Software.
- Dwell Time setting for MAJOR Load 1 to 99 sec & MINOR load dwell time is 1-30 sec.
- 75 Results are stored in the system with automatic result data storage.
- User can enable auto save results storage in system or disable it.
- User can select appreciate scale according to weight selected.
- Motorized Automatic Loading or Manual Loading is selectable.
- Conversion of results from Rockwell to Brinell (HB) , Vickers (HV), Knoop (HK), Tensile Strength (KSI),
- Serial Port for Dot Matrix Printer or EPSON LX 300 +.
- Print result consists of Serial No. Hardness Value and Hardness Scale
Test Loads (Kgf)
Initial Loads (Kgf)
3 kgf. for superficial test
10 kgf. for Rockwell
Max. Test Height (mm)
Depth of Throat (mm)
Size of Base (mm)
600 x 200 (Approx.)
Machine Height (mm)
Net Weight (Approx.) kg.