|Home||» Products||» NDT Equipment||» Spark Tester|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Packaging Details
- Elcometer 236, probe handle and lead, band brush probe, 2m (79”) & 10m (394”) signal return/earth leads, battery charger with 3 mains cables (UK, EUR and US), carry case, transit case and operating instructions
- ANSI/AWWA C213 ASTM D 5162-B ISO 2746 NACE RP0190 AS 3894.1 ASTM G 62-B ISO 29601 NACE RP0490 ASTM C 536 BS1344-11 JIS K 6766 NACE SP0188 ASTM C 537 DIN 55670 NACE RP0274 NACE SP0490 ASTM D 4787 EN 14430 NACE RP0188
- Robust and fully portable
- Audio and visual alarms for noisy environments
- Supplied with a band brush probe
- Digital display of output voltage or current
- Adjustable sensitivity
- 15kV and 30kV options available with fully adjustable output voltage
It is available in two versions: 15kV and 30 kV. Each unit provides the user with complete control of voltage and sensitivity settings.
Each unit is supplied in a convenient carrying case which also holds the probe handle and an additional (optional) external re-chargeable battery pack which doubles the testing time available.
Due to unique design, the probe handle can be replaced with a telescopic probe handle - extending the measurement reach up to almost 4m (13'), ideal for testing on large structures.
- Telescopic probe handle, 600 - 1200mm (24 - 47")
- Telescopic probe handle, 1800 - 3600mm (71 - 142")
- 2m (6.5') earth signal return lead
- 10m (32') earth signal return lead
- External battery pack
The detector can be used in the carry case or removed from the case for use as appropriate. The carry case
can also be used to store and protect the detector when it is being carried to a job.The kit is supplied in an outfit case that is also convenient for transportation and long term storage.